The team at Isaiah Labs recently introduce our latest research project, Top 15 Books on Isaiah on Kindle. Now we introduce the Top 20 Books on Isaiah in Paperback (or Hardback, do people still buy hardback books?)
The LDS authors who wrote the ‘Top 20 Books on Isaiah’ are listed below. We checked out Amazon, Deseret Book, and Barnes And Noble, and sad to say, Amazon is the only site that publishes their sales rankings. So thanks Amazon for these rankings!
The ‘Top 20 Books on Isaiah’ as of July 12, 2018:
- The top author for books in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah is David Ridges with “Book of Mormon Made Easier Part 1.”
- Our newest author in the ranking is Joseph Spencer (released on Oct 18, 2016, called “The Vision of All: Twenty Five Lectures on Isaiah in Nephi’s Record“.)
- The author with the most books (6) in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah is Avraham Gileadi with “Isaiah Decoded“, “Book of Isaiah: A New Translation with Interpretive Keys from the Book of Mormon“, “The End from the Beginning: The Apocalyptic Vision of Isaiah with Isaiah Translation“, “Apocalyptic Commentary of the Book of Isaiah“, “Windows on the Prophecy of Isaiah“, “The Literary Message of Isaiah.”
- The author with the most reviews (422) is David Ridges with “Book of Mormon Made Easier Part 1.”
- The four authors of books in The Top 20 Books on Isaiah tied with the most stars (5.0) are Hoyt Brewster with “Isaiah, Plain and Simple: The Message of Isaiah in the Book of Mormon“, ” Victor Ludlow with “Isaiah: Prophet, Seer, and Poet“, “Isaiah for Today” by Elder Mark E. Peterson, and “The Book of Isaiah Analytical Translation with Comprehensive Concordance” by Avraham Gileadi.
8 Ways to Increase My Favorite Book on the ‘Top 20 Books on Isaiah’
- Do a thoughtful review of a book you purchase through Amazon.
- A good idea is to write your review and save it in Microsoft Word and you can then use that same review on other sites.
- Review and comment on other reviews on books about Isaiah (so the whole category grows.)
- Share your favorite book through social media.
- Tell others about your favorite book.
- Share your favorite author through social media
- Tell others about your favorite author.
- Ask Deseret Book, Cedar Fort, the Hebraeus Foundation, and other publishers to make their purchase data available so we can publish it along with Amazon!
How ‘Top 20 Books on Isaiah’ Rankings have Changed
Rankings have changed quite a bit over the last six months since January of 2018. Here are a few examples:
- “Isaiah Made Easier” by David Ridges rose from its #5 slot at 200,893 to #1 at 215,829 (but the entire category fell in overall purchase ranking on Amazon, hence the lower Amazon ranking.)
- “Isaiah For Airheads” by John Bytheway rose from #6 at 205,847 to #2 at 265,876.
- “Isaiah Decoded” by Avraham Gileadi fell from its #1 slot at a ranking of 101,909 to #3 at 269,439.
- “The End from the Beginning: The Apocalyptic Vision of Isaiah with Isaiah Translation” by Avraham Gileadi fell from its #2 slot at a ranking of 157,304 to #5 with 688,508.
- “Understanding Isaiah” by Jay and Don Parry fell from its #3 slot at 170,775 to #9 at 759,370.
- The average ranking of the Top 20 Books on Isaiah fell from 588,004 to 879,855 in the last six months. Come on everyone, start reading (and reviewing!)
‘Top 20 Books on Isaiah’ Other Interesting Facts
- Deseret Book is tied with Hebraeus Foundation is the top publishers in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah (each has 7.)
- Cedar Fort has the top-ranked book in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah with “Isaiah Made Easier” by David Ridges.
- The oldest book in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah is “Understanding Isaiah” by Jay and Don Parry having been published in 1998.
- The most expensive Paperback Book still selling well in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah is “Apocalyptic Commentary of the Book of Isaiah” by Avraham Gileadi.
- The least expensive Paperback Book selling well in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah is “Isaiah Made Easier” by David Ridges for $14.46, (which is also the top-ranked book on Isaiah this month… a connection perhaps?)
- Honorable Mention includes “Great Are the Words of Isaiah” by Monte Nyman at 1,598,501, and “Commentaries on Isaiah in the Book of Mormon” by Douglas Bassett at 4,384,256.
How ‘Top 20 Books on Isaiah’ Works
Amazon publishes a really cool section about every book it sells called ‘Product details.’ Here are the Product details on The Book of Mormon Made Easier, Parts 1, 2, and 3 by David Ridges, (David is our reigning champion with books that focus on Isaiah, though we didn’t include it here in the Top 20 Books on Isaiah, because it isn’t specifically just about Isaiah. Don’t worry, we have entire other lists coming that includes Non-LDS, Book of Mormon, and Old Testament Commentaries that include Isaiah.):
- File Size: 3211 KB
- Print Length: 1323 pages
- Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc (October 19, 2017)
- Publication Date: October 19, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B076MJ7FLS
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader:
- Enhanced Typesetting:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #107,905 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The bundle package with Book of Mormon Made Easier Parts 1, 2, and 3 is the best deal on all three best selling books by David Ridges. Here is the listing of The Book of Mormon Made Easier Part 1, which is the single bestselling book which talks about Isaiah (the similar parts in the Book of Mormon.)
Don't Miss a Post!
Stay up to date with the latest news, fulfilled prophecies, and study tips
It’s great to see Avraham Gileadi’s master books in the among top of the list. I’d love to hear more about his insights into Isaiah on this wonderful site.